Dec 18, 2008

Koreans work harder than you: intro

One of the first things I learned about Korea is that Koreans work their asses off. I mean really work until it's funny. Have you ever brushed your teeth next to a Korean? I thought it was supposed to be one of those things where you feel good for doing it at all. Well I still felt lazy.

As a matter of fact, most of my students usually go right from school to piano or taekwondo lessons. Then they follow that up with a few hours at a private academy learning math, science, english, etc... That's right, these are elementary school students who usually don't get home until 10pm, and they still haven't even done their homework. But it's no big deal to them. Why? Because everyone does it.

So this is the first post in a series of exposees displaying that, in fact, Koreans work harder than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment